Family Nursing & Home Care are currently in the process of tendering for the roll-out of Office 365 and invite all interested parties to submit an application to tender.
The deadline for submission is Sunday 7th May 2023, at midnight.
All the instructions and information for Tendering are contained in the downloadable document below, including contact details if any further clarification is required.
The presentations and interviews will be on Monday 22nd May 2023, at Le Bas, which we hope will be suitable for you.
Family Nursing & Home Care is a Jersey Charity (FNHC). We raise money through donations, fundraising activities and legacies and the Government of Jersey for the provision of services contracts us.
Our ethos is to help islanders start well, live well and age well.
People are at the heart of FNHC’s work.
We provide the following services:
- District Nursing & specialist community nursing services
- Rapid Response and therapy service
- 24 hr Community Nursing,
- Universal Children and Family services via Health Visitors and School Nurses.
- Community Children’s Nursing
- End of life and palliative care to children and adults in their homes
- Home Care for adults
- Pre and post natal support to parents (Baby Steps)
- Child protection and adult safeguarding
- Child Accident Prevention
With this in mind, the licenses will come under Office 365 for Charities / Non Profits.