We are looking for special people to join our professional Home Care Team and support our clients in their own homes. We offer our clients care in a holistic way identifying individual needs – one size does not fit all! Our person-centred care approach ensures our clients can enjoy living a quality of life with dignity.
Our client’s have a range of health needs and conditions. You will be supervised by a Senior Health Care Assistant and for more complex needs, if required, will have the support of our amazing and professional Adult Nursing Services.
If you are looking to change career, or are already working in health care but do not have qualifications we have inhouse training that will provide both professional and continued personal development skills. Our salaries are highly competitive with an hourly rate ranging from £15.55 – £18.85 (depending on qualifications & experience). We have regular Social events, Wellbeing Committee and opportunities for learning and training over and above regulatory mandatory requirements.
- Possession of NVQ / QCF Level 2 in Care is desirable, however training is available for the right candidates
- Level 3 Medication essential for Twilight Shifts
- Previous Experience in Health Care settings is desirable
- Excellent communication and team work skills
- Car Driver/Owner Essential
We Offer Competitive Terms & Conditions including:
- 21 Days paid holiday entitlement
- Sick pay
- Travel Allowance
- Option to join a pension scheme (after probation)
- Opportunities to develop your professional skills and support personal development through the appraisal process and in house training in our own training department
For an informal discussion call Teri O’Connor, Home Care Manager on 01534 443607 – or call HR on 01534 443626Apply online
Find Out More
Contact HR for more details
The HR department can be reached by telephone on (01534) 443626 or fill in the form and we will get back to you
Complete the form below.
"*" indicates required fields