What is covered?
The Safe Moving and Handling update is for all Qualified Nurses and Health Care Assistants who work with people and use moving and handling equipment on a regular basis. Updates generally take place on a yearly basis after the completion of the full day theory and practice.
The content varies each year and provides an update of core knowledge and skills along with and update on any new information and practices based on best practice and national guidance.
View more training courses
- Continence Management
- Bladder & Bowel Assessment and Management (RGN’s)
- Catheter Best Practice (RGN’s)
- Catheter Care (HCA’s)
- Continence Matters (HCA’s)
- Digital Rectal Training (RNG’s)
- Epilepsy Awareness & Buccal Midazolam
- Extended Feeding Techniques (PEG – Level 3)
- Fire Safety (Level 1)
- First Aid
- Emergency First Aid At Work (Level 2)
- First Aid At Work (Level 3)
- First Aid for Mariners (Level 2)
- Food Safety & Hygiene (Level 2)
- Infection Prevention & Control
- Safe Manual Handling – Theory Only (HCA’s & RGN’s)
- Safe Manual Handling (HCA’s & RGN’s)
- Safe Manual Handling Update (HCA’s & RGN’s)
- Stoma Care (HCA’s & RGN’s)