· You will demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the guidelines of the NMC and Code of Conduct and Scope of Professional Practice and apply these to maintain trust and credibility with patients, carers and colleagues.
· The post holder will support the clinical manager in the provision of professional leadership to department or a community team making a significant contribution to a specialty service through developing effective leadership skills and sharing clinical knowledge and experience to improve nursing practice make significant contribution to developing a philosophy of care to create and maintain a constructive working atmosphere and learning environment.
· You will maintain a professional portfolio which demonstrates the continuing acquisition of skills, knowledge, attitudes, understanding and achievement.
· The successful candidate will support the manager to define, set and maintain appropriate clinical standards and will lead in planning the overall organisation of client care, directing the care team when necessary in the delivery of high quality care programmes within the service area. You will demonstrate enhanced nursing practice and will act as a role model in terms of own care delivery by acquiring knowledge and skills to support an evidence based client centred service supported by the multi-disciplinary team, consistently providing high quality advice to patients/carers/colleagues.
· You will support the manager in auditing the effectiveness of complaints procedure, ensuring complaints are dealt with promptly and effectively, and that proper investigations are carried out and action taken to reduce incidence. It is expected that you will have the ability to maintain accurate patient documentation and consistently produce high quality client information using a range of IT skills as appropriate.
Family Nursing and Home Care offer a pension scheme, clinical and safeguarding supervision, ongoing training and continued personal and professional development. We offer a competitive salary, holidays and benefits package.
For an informal discussion about this role contact Tia Hall, Operational Lead/Registered Manager Adult Services on 01534 443673
Closing date for applications Thursday 29th February 2024
Interview dates tbc
Find Out More
Contact HR for more details
The HR department can be reached by telephone on (01534) 443626 or fill in the form and we will get back to you
Complete the form below.
"*" indicates required fields