- How we can help
- Home Care
- Baby Steps
- Child Accident Prevention
- Adult Nursing Services
- - Specialist Nursing
- - Tissue Viability & Wound Care
- - Continence & Stoma Care
- - Palliative & End of Life Care
- - District Nurse Procedure for Visitors to the Island
- Rapid Response & Reablement
- Community Children's Nursing
- Health Visitors
- - MECSH
- School Nurses
- - Looked After Children
Providing care for people at home
Our Home Care team is here to help you maintain your health, wellbeing and independence at home. Our dedicated and professional team of Care Assistants and Senior Care Assistants have been trained to provide high quality care to Islanders who need home care support.
We can provide help, advice and support for a number of health issues to increase independence at home, including, assistance with medication and personal care.
We are able to provide an integrated nursing and home care service that supports seamless care for the individual in their home.
As Jersey's only not-for-profit home care provider, our sole focus is on providing the highest quality of care, which is what Islanders deserve.