Every year, Family Nursing & Home Care (FNHC) hosts a Draw Club, a fundraising activity that gives Islanders the opportunity to win cash prizes on a monthly basis whilst supporting the charity’s fundraising efforts.
Ticket numbers reflect the year, so this year we have 2022 club tickets available, many of which have been snapped up by existing draw club players. Twelve prizes are available each month ranging from £1000 to £30 and tickets are an accessible way for islanders to support our charity..
Each Draw Club runs throughout the calendar year, for example January to December 2022. Ticket prices are reflective of when the ticket is purchased. If you buy a ticket before the first draw of that calendar year then the price will be £30, giving you access to all draws in the twelve months of that year. For anyone wishing to purchase a ticket during the calendar year, the price will be reflective of how many draws are remaining for that calendar year. For example, if someone was to purchase a ticket on 1st May 2022, they would be entered into 8 more monthly draws for the remainder of that year and the ticket price would therefore be £20.
Draws take place on the last Friday of every month.
Terms & Conditions
- There are twelve prizes each month
- The total number of 2022 club tickets is 2022
- You must be over 18 and a Jersey resident to purchase a ticket
- Family Nursing & Home Care reserves the right to undertake an age verification check if deemed necessary in order to comply with the Jersey Gambling Commission Regulations
- Tickets cost £2.50 a month (£30 a year) and must be paid in full prior to first draw
- Direct debit payments must be received on or before the agreed date prior to first draw in January
- No refunds are offered
- Ticket holders are responsible for ensuring Family Nursing & Home Care has up to date contact details
- The monthly draw will take place at Family Nursing & Home Care, Le Bas Centre, St Saviour’s Road, St Helier, Jersey. JE2 4RP on the last Friday of the month at 11-00 am
- Any individual may hold more than one 2022 Club ticket, but may hold no more than 10
- Prize winners will be notified by phone (or post if not contactable by phone). Prizes must be collected by ticket holders from Family Nursing & Home Care, Le Bas Centre, St Saviour’s Road, St Helier, Jersey. JE2 4RP. Photographic ID will required to verify age when collecting winnings
- Results of each draw are published on our website at www.fnhc.org.je and social media
- Family Nursing & Home Care will use your personal data for the purposes of administering your participation in the monthly draw and communicating with you about your purchase
- FNHC staff are also able to purchase tickets with the exception of the promoter
PLEASE GAMBLE RESPONSIBLY
If you feel you may have a problem with gambling, therapy for gambling addiction is a global service offered by Gordon Moody, providing free practical advice and emotional support to anyone affected by gambling.