Why support the Draw Club
Our charity work is heavily dependent on islanders’ donations and your support helps us to continue providing the best possible care. The Draw Club is an accessible way for islanders to support our charity. We provide expert prenatal and parental care and support children, young people, families and the members of our community who need healthcare or support in their homes.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The 2024 Club is promoted by Family Nursing & Home Care, a Charitable Organisation and is
regulated by the Jersey Gambling Commission.
- There are twelve prizes each month one each of £1,000, £500, £250 and nine prizes of £30.
- The total number of 2024 Club tickets are available at any time and are 2024 tickets numbered
sequentially from 1 to 2024.
- Tickets can only be purchased by adults aged 18 years and over. Any ticket holder found to be under
18 years of age will be removed from the monthly draws and will automatically forfeit the right to
claim a prize. FNHC will refund the ticket price and report the incident to the Jersey Gambling
- Ticket holders must be a Jersey resident.
- Age verification is required by Family Nursing & Home Care.
- When purchasing a ticket, you acknowledge that Family Nursing & Home Care reserves the right to
undertake any age verification checks it deems necessary including the use of third party where
appropriate. Age verification will be through following methods:
- YOTI online – through FNHC website
- Paper form (either through downloading from website or request from FNHC) will require
the individual to be age verified in person with passport or driving licence.
- Tickets cost £2.50 per month (£30 a year) and each unique ticket number will be entered into a
monthly draw provided that payment in full has been received prior to monthly draw. Only tickets for
which full payment has been received at the date of the monthly draw and eligible to win the prizes.
- Direct debit payers: If a direct debit payment is not received for full ticket price on or before the
agreed date, the ticket holder will be notified by phone (or post if not contactable by phone) that
payment has not been received and therefore their ticket will not be entered into any of the monthly
- The ticket holder is responsible for providing Family Nursing & Home Care with accurate and up to
date contact details, including their name and address and the ticket holder shall inform Family
Nursing & Home Care of any changes to these details.
- The monthly draw will take place at Family Nursing & Home Care, Le Bas Centre, St Saviour’s Road, St
Helier, Jersey, JE2 4RP on the last Friday of the month at 11-00am.
- Any individual may hold more than one 2024 Club ticket but a maximum of 10.
- Prize winners will be notified by phone (or post if not contactable by phone). Prizes must be collected
by ticket holder from Family Nursing & Home Care, Le Bas Centre, St Saviours Road, St Helier, Jersey,
- Photographic ID will required to verify age when collecting winnings.
- Prizes must be claimed within 6 months of the relevant draw and any prize money not claimed
becomes the property of Family Nursing & Home Care.
- Results of each draw are published on the Family Nursing & Home Care website at www.fnhc.org.je
and social media.
- Family Nursing & Home Care will use your personal data for the purposes of administering your
participation in the monthly draw and communicating with you about your purchase.
- Family Nursing & Home Care staff are able to purchase tickets with the exception of the promotor.
Promotor – E Walsh firstname.lastname@example.org
Regulated by the Jersey Gambling Commission under Charitable Permit No: CP-2223-24
PLEASE GAMBLE RESPONSIBLY
Latest Winning Ticket Numbers
Find the most recent draw club winners and explore previous draws.