- 2021 Draw Club
How does the 2021 Draw club work?
Up to 2021 people buy tickets for the Draw Club. Each ticket has a unique draw number. You can buy more than one ticket but only a maximum of 2021 will be sold. Each year we increase the number of tickets available by one.
The price for a Draw Club ticket decreases month by month as the year goes on and the number of draws decreases.
Tickets for our 2021 Club are now priced at £22.50 for the rest of the year.
Terms and Conditions
The 2021 Club is promoted by Family Nursing & Home Care
- There are twelve prizes each month
- The total number of 2021 club tickets is 2021
- You must be over 18 and a Jersey resident to purchase a ticket
- Family Nursing & Home Care reserves the right to undertake an age verification check if deemed necessary in order to comply with the Jersey Gambling Commission Regulations
- Tickets cost £2.50 a month (£30 a year) and must be paid in full prior to first draw
- Direct debit payments must be received on or before the agreed date prior to first draw in January
- No refunds are offered
- Ticket holders are responsible for ensuring Family Nursing & Home Care has up to date contact details
- The monthly draw will take place at Family Nursing & Home Care, Le Bas Centre, St Saviour’s Road, St Helier, Jersey. JE2 4RP on the last Friday of the month at 11-00 am
- Any individual may hold more than one 2021 Club ticket, but may hold no more than 10
- Prize winners will be notified by phone (or post if not contactable by phone). Prizes must be collected by ticket holder from Family Nursing & Home Care, Le Bas Centre, St Saviour’s Road, St Helier, Jersey. JE2 4RP. Photographic ID will required to verify age when collecting winnings
- Results of each draw are published on our website at www.fnhc.org.je and social media
- Family Nursing & Home Care will use your personal data for the purposes of administering your participation in the monthly draw and communicating with you about your purchase
- FNHC staff are also able to purchase tickets with the exception of the promotor
PLEASE GAMBLE RESPONSIBLY
If you feel you may have a problem with gambling, Gambling Therapy is a global service offering free practical advice and emotional support to anyone affected by problem gambling.
You can find out more at the Gambling Therapy Jersey Website
Get further help resources from the Jersey Gamling Commmission at Jersey Gambling Commision - Get help
2021 Draw Club Results
- March 2021 Results
- February 2021 Results
- January 2021 Results