- How we can help
- Home Care
- Baby Steps
- Child Accident Prevention
- Adult Nursing Services
- - Specialist Nursing
- - Tissue Viability & Wound Care
- - Continence & Stoma Care
- - Palliative & End of Life Care
- - District Nurse Procedure for Visitors to the Island
- Rapid Response & Reablement
- Community Children's Nursing
- Health Visitors
- - MECSH
- School Nurses
- - Looked After Children
Adapting to meet the needs of our patients
At Family Nursing & Home Care, we are fortunate to have a team of fully qualified and dedicated Specialist Nurses who are constantly training and adapting to changes in treatments and practises for a range of serious and common medical problems.
Our Specialist Nursing team have years of practical experience and advanced training in their respective fields. Their specialisms include:
- Tissue Viability and Wound Care
- Continence and Stoma Care
- Palliative Care
Our Specialist Nurses support the delivery of ‘best practice’ through a variety of staff education programmes, direct patient care and ensuring that the correct resources are available. They also monitor the standard of care that patients receive.
For more information please call 443600.