What is covered?
Our Food Hygiene and Safety course meets the Care Regulation requirements for all healthcare providers and associated staff.
The course is delivered by trainers who hold a Level 3 qualification in Food Safety & Hygiene.
By the end of the session attendees will understand the importance of correct food handling, storage, preparation and delivery as well as the value of good hygiene and their responsibilities under the law.
Delivered by qualified trainers, this is a mandatory course for care staff and can be delivered in the work place to make it easier for staff to attend.
Upon completion a certificate which is valid for 3 years will be presented.
- The importance of food hygiene and safety
- Food safety legislation
- Food safety hazards and how to avoid them
- Safe procedures for storing food including temperature control
"*" indicates required fields
View more training courses
- Continence Management
- Bladder & Bowel Assessment and Management (RGN’s)
- Catheter Best Practice (RGN’s)
- Catheter Care (HCA’s)
- Continence Matters (HCA’s)
- Digital Rectal Training (RGN’s)
- Epilepsy Awareness & Buccal Midazolam
- Extended Feeding Techniques (PEG – Level 3)
- Fire Safety (Level 1)
- First Aid
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- First Aid Essentials
- Food Safety & Hygiene (Level 2)
- Infection Prevention & Control
- Safe Manual Handling
- Safe Manual Handling – Theory Only (HCA’s & RGN’s)
- Safe Manual Handling Theory & Practice (HCA’s & RGN’s)
- Safe Manual Handling Update (HCA’s & RGN’s)
- Stoma Care (HCA’s & RGN’s)