What is covered?
Our Fire Safety training includes the causes of fire as well as prevention and discussion around the use of fire extinguishers and safety equipment. The course also covers evacuation procedures. This session can be delivered within the work environment if necessary.
This is basic fire safety training that meets the mandatory training requirements suitable for all those who work in care.
Upon completion, a certificate that is valid for 3 years will be presented.
- An introduction to Fire Safety
- Types of fire alarms
- Types of fire extinguishers
- Policies and Information
- Your part in Fire Safety
"*" indicates required fields
View more training courses
- Continence Management
- Bladder & Bowel Assessment and Management (RGN’s)
- Catheter Best Practice (RGN’s)
- Catheter Care (HCA’s)
- Continence Matters (HCA’s)
- Digital Rectal Training (RNG’s)
- Epilepsy Awareness & Buccal Midazolam
- Extended Feeding Techniques (PEG – Level 3)
- Fire Safety (Level 1)
- First Aid
- Emergency First Aid At Work (Level 2)
- First Aid At Work (Level 3)
- First Aid for Mariners (Level 2)
- Food Safety & Hygiene (Level 2)
- Infection Prevention & Control
- Safe Manual Handling
- Safe Manual Handling – Theory Only (HCA’s & RGN’s)
- Safe Manual Handling (HCA’s & RGN’s)
- Safe Manual Handling Update (HCA’s & RGN’s)
- Stoma Care (HCA’s & RGN’s)